Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fried Fish Soup @ Bukit Merah Central Food Centre

Bukit Merah Central Food Centre

The name of this stall is Fried Fish Soup but it also sells sliced fish soup. It seems to be quite popular with the lunch crowd and you can see a queue forming during lunch hours. Personally I prefer fried fish to sliced fish, so I ordered the fried fish soup ($3.50) with rice.

The soup is really delicious and I love the sweet, milky taste of it. The bean curd is smooth and there is a generous serving of lettuce and tomato, which I like. However, I was disappointed with the fried fish, which are a bit salty and very soggy. 

Although I was not impressed by the fried fish, I might return for the yummy soup. Perhaps I'll try the sliced fish version next time. 

Fried Fish Soup: 

Blk 163 Bukit Merah Central, #02-01, Singapore 150163

No comments:

Post a Comment