Friday, May 31, 2013

Lao Fu Zi Fried Kway Teow @ Old Airport Road Food Centre

Old Airport Road Food Centre


I love fried kway teow! That's the food I missed most whenever I traveled overseas. Lao Fu Zi Fried Kway Teow is a famous stall and its fried kway teow is said to be one of the best in Singapore. The stall is hard to miss because there is always a long queue during meal times.

After trying the fried kway teow ($3), I have to say that it does live up to its name! The noodle is well fried with the sweet sauce. It has a smooth texture and tastes delicious. As a cockle lover, the big and fresh cockles upped the tastiness of the dish. I felt satisfied after eating it and will definitely come back for more!      


Lao Fu Zi Fried Kway Teow: 

Blk 51 Old Airport Road, #01-12, Singapore 390051  

No comments:

Post a Comment