Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Korean Minced Meat Sauce Noodle (Jajangmyeon) @ Song of The Prince Korean Cuisine

The most delicious bowl of Korean Minced Meat Sauce Noodle (Jajangmyeon) I ever had was in Lotte World Theme Park in Seoul, when I was a tourist there a few years back. Now, when I watch Korean dramas and see those people in the show eating jajangmyeon, my mouth waters and I feel like flying to Korea just for those delicious noodle. Unfortunately, I'm not that rich. Thus I have been looking around for good jajangmyeon in Singapore. Unfortunately, I have yet to do so. Thus I decided to give the jajangmyeon in Song of The Prince, a popular Korean eatery in Bukit Merah Central, a try. 


The jajangmyeon here cost $5.50 and comes with a Korean seaweed soup and 2 banchan (side dishes), kimchi and spicy anchovy. The soup and the banchan are mediocre. As for the jajangmyeon, horrible. It tastes nothing like the jajangmyeon I had in Lotte World Theme Park. The sauce is watery and bland, unlike the thick and savory sauce I had in Korea. The chef was stingy with the minced meat, I could hardly find any in the sauce. This dish should be taken off the menu, just saying.  

Song of The Prince Korean Cuisine: 

Blk 164 Bukit Merah Central, Singapore 150164

No comments:

Post a Comment