Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Yuan Yang & Teh C @ Toast Box

Toast Box is a cafe that sells traditional Singaporean beverages and food. Its signature beverage and food are traditional Nanyang (South East Asia) coffee and toast. There are many branches all over Singapore, and I dropped by the one at Suntec City the other day to rest my tired feet after shopping for hours. 

Coffee, Tea

I ordered a cup of Yuan Yang ($2). Yuan Yang is actually coffee with tea, a popular way of drinking coffee and tea in Hong Kong. The taste is unique and the caffeine kept me alert for the rest of the day. 

Milk Tea
 
My friend ordered a cup of Teh C ($1.80). Teh means tea while C refers to milk. Thus, Teh C is milk tea. I tried some of my friend's Teh C which is sweet and fragrant. I like it more than my Yuan Yang.    


Toast Box: 

1 Raffles Boulevard, #B1-126/127, Tower 5, Suntec City, Singapore 039593 

No comments:

Post a Comment