Friday, July 26, 2013

Chocolate Nana Crepe @ Ned's Crepes & Coffee

Went shopping at Bugis Street on Sunday. It is a nice place to go to when you get sick of shopping at malls. While shopping at level 2, I smelled something nice and realized the smell came from Ned's Crepes & Coffee, a stall selling, well, crepes and coffee. This brought back memories of the delicious crepes I had in Hokkaido. I was a bit hungry and decided to buy a crepe.   


The stall sells 2 types of crepes - chewy crepes and crispy crepes. I ordered a Chocolate Nana Crepe ($4.30) which belongs to the "crispy category". The fillings are Nutella (chocolate spread) and bananas. It tastes not bad and satisfied my cravings for something sweet. However, it is not as good as the ones I had in Hokkaido and I find the price a bit steep.    

Ned's Crepes & Coffee:

3 New Bugis Street, #02-07, Singapore 188867

No comments:

Post a Comment