Saturday, July 27, 2013

Japanese Pasta @ Pasta De Waraku

I've always been a great fan of Japanese pasta. It's remarkable how the Japanese took the Italian food, added in their own flavour, and came out with a fusion cuisine so yummy. Pasta De Waraku is one restaurant in Singapore that specializes in Japanese pasta. They have a few outlets in different locations and I went to the one at The Central (above Clarke Quay MRT Station) for dinner.


I ordered the Oyster & Bacon Carbonara Pasta ($17.80). I love it! Oysters and carbonara pasta do not actually complement each other. But on its own, each tastes great. The sauce is so tasty that I finished every drop of it.

 
My friend ordered  the Salmon & Salmon Roe with Wafu Sauce Pasta ($19.80). It is tasty as well. Salmon roe, wafu sauce and pasta is a great combination.


All the pasta comes with a small bowl of salad. The salad in wafu dressing tastes good and completes the meal by making it a balanced diet.

Pasta De Waraku:

6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #02-82/83, The Central, Singapore 449878

No comments:

Post a Comment