Tuesday, July 23, 2013

International Buffet @ Tiffany Cafe and Restaurant @ Furama City Centre

On Saturday evening, I went for the International Buffet at Tiffany Cafe and Restaurant at Furama City Centre. As a Halal certified restaurant, it is having a Iftar Ramadhan Buffet (Ramadhan month) promotion from 10th July to 7th August 2013. You get to try the chef signature Malay dishes such as Ayam Masak Merah (spicy tomato chicken), Beef Rendang (beef simmered in coconut curry),  etc. 

Salad Bar
Seafood
My Food
My Food 2
My Food 3
My Food 4

I think the variety of food served is too little. For example, for sashimi, there is only salmon. Overall, the food tastes average too. However, I like the Pfanni Mashed Potato because I love cheese and I love the taste of cheese with the mashed potato. I also like the Baked Salmon & Seaweed Rice which is quite unique.       

Baked Salmon & Seaweed Rice
Pfanni Mashed Potato
Durian lovers, you can find Durian Pengat (durian paste) which is really tasty at the dessert bar. There is also a Chocolate Fondue and an assortment of cakes and other desserts. 

Dessert Bar
Chocolate Fondue
Durian Pengat and other desserts

For adults, the buffet costs $42.80++ for lunch and $55.80++ for dinner. For children, it costs $22.80++ for all meals. There is a 1-for-1 promotion for UOB credit cards now. 

I think that given the limited variety and average quality of food, the original price is not worth it. Go when there is a 1-for-1 promotion. 

Tiffany Cafe and Restaurant: 

60 Eu Tong Sen Street, Furama City Centre, Singapore 059804

No comments:

Post a Comment