Friday, July 19, 2013

Mutton Soup @ Jasmin Stall Mee Goreng @ Seah Im Food Centre

As mentioned in a previous post, I love Indian mutton soup. However, it seems harder and harder to find a stall that sells it in Singapore. I was happy when I found one in Seah Im Food Centre, the food centre opposite VivoCity and HarbourFront Centre, and just a few minutes walk from HarbourFront MRT Station. 

The name of the stall is Jasmin Stall Mee Goreng. It actually specializes in mee goreng (spicy fried noodles) and soup tulang (mutton bone marrow soup). However, I did not order any of those. I ordered a bowl of mutton soup ($4.50) and a plate of bread ($0.50).  


The soup is rich with the flavors of Indian spices and the mutton is tasty, though a bit tough. I dipped the bread into the soup and it tastes great. I would recommend this to people like me who love spicy food and mutton.   


Jasmin Stall Mee Goreng:
2 Seah Im Road, #01-46, Singapore 099114

No comments:

Post a Comment