Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ramen @ Menya Musashi

Star Vista has become meeting place when dating friends who live in the West. Has always been thinking of trying the Ramen at Menya Musashi at Raffles City, but there is always a queue during lunch time. Thus, we stepped in when we saw no queue at the outlet at Star Vista.

Japanese, Ramen

Interestingly, we can choose which soup base we want for our Ramen and the soup base comes in white, red and black versions. My friend recommended the black version and since I have no idea which soup base is nice, I decided to go with her recommendation.

Decided to go for the Black Aburi Duck Ramen in the end. It did not take long for them to serve the food. The duck meat is tender and nice and of course, the noodle is chewy.  But I find the soup normal, not very tasty - could be due to my sore throat. The half boil egg isn't that fantastic too.  

Japanese Ramen
Black Aburi Duck Ramen (S$13.90)

There was this add-on of side dish at S$3 each. So we decided to go for gyoza. But forget about it. Just stick to the Ramen or perhaps, try other side dishes. 

Star Vista, Japanese
Gyoza

Will give this place another go when I recover from my sore throat and I guess, I'm going to pick another soup base to try it out. 

The Star Vista

1 Vista Green Exchange #B1-08

No comments:

Post a Comment