Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sambal Stingray @ Alexandra Village Food Centre

Back here again for great food. After the satay outing, heard from my other friends that there is a nice sambal stingray stall. I am not sure if I visited the correct stall but I am happy that the sambal stingray really did not disappoint me.

We order from Star Young BBQ Seafood. The stingray is so fresh and tender and the best part is the sambal chili. It really opens up our appetite and yes, even though I do not really take spicy food well, this sambal chili did not deter me from devouring the stingray.

Queensway, Singapore, hawker food

Will be back here soon, to try the other food items from this stall as well as from the rest of the stalls!

Star Young BBQ Seafood Alexandra Village Food Centre
Blk 120 Bukit Merah Lane 1, #01-04 Singapore 150120

No comments:

Post a Comment